GREATER NOIDA: A 28-year-old electrician was electrocuted in Khatana village of Dadri on Sunday while he was trying to repair a welding machine when it was plugged into a socket.
The electrician Saddam worked in his elder brother’s shop in Nai Abadi area. Anish Ahmed, a native of Dadri said Saddam was working in an under-construction building in the village.

Saddam’s brother Islamuddin told TOI he was alive after the accident so he took him to three hospitals in Dadri and Ghaziabad, but due to lack of equipments there, he was referred to other hospitals. Finally, when he reached Gargi hospital in Ghaziabad, doctors declared him brought dead.

Get latest news & live updates on the go on your pc with . Download The for your device. in English and other languages.