NEW DELHI: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released a notification regarding the Combined Defence Services Examination (II) 2018. The notification was released on the official website of the – upsconline.nic.in – on August 8, 2018.
The CDS (II) Exam 2018 will be held on November 18, 2018, for admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy for the Courses commencing in July 2019 and Officers Training Academy, Chennai for the Courses (Men and Women) commencing in October, 2019.
As per the notification, the application for the CDS-II exam will close on September 3, 2018, at 6 PM. The registration for the will be held in two phases. The candidates who are interested to apply for the examination 2018 can find Part-I and Part-II registration links on the official website of the Commission.
It is also mentioned on the website that there will be a cap on the number of candidates allotted to each of the exam Centres except Chennai, Delhi, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur. The candidates applying for any other centres apart from above are advised to fill the application form as soon as possible as the Centres will be given on the ‘first-apply-first-allot‘ basis.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official portal of the Commission – upsconline.nic.in
How to apply for the UPSC CDS-II exam 2018?
1) Open the official website – upsconline.nic.in
2) On the homepage, you will find a link that reads, “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”, click on it
3) Now you can see two links for registration, Phase-I and Phase-II
4) Read the instructions carefully and complete the registrations before September 3, 2018.
5) Take a printout of the acknowledgement slip for future reference
Get latest news & live updates on the go on your pc with . Download The for your device. in English and other languages.