NEW DELHI: The () has released the notification for the . The registration process for the prelims will begin today, August 3 and to continue till August 20, 2018.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website, bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC 64TH COMBINED COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION (PRELIMINARY) 2018: IMPORTANT DATES
Event Date Registration starts August 3, 2018 Registration ends August 20, 2018 Online Payment begins August 3, 2018 Online Payment ends August 24, 2018 Online application
process ends August 31, 2018
Category Fees General / OBC Rs.600/- SC / ST / PH Rs.150/- Female Candidate (Bihar Dom.) Rs. 150/- The candidates can pay the Exam Fee through Credit/Debit card, net banking or SBI Challan
VACANCY DETAILS FOR BPSC 64TH PRE ONLINE FORM 2018
Post Vacancy Revenue Officer 571 Supply Inspector 233 Block Panchayati Raj Officer 133 Block Welfare Officer 122 Rural Development Officer 51 Assistant Registrars in Cooperative Societies 41 Bihar Police Service 40 Miscellaneous 64 Total 1255
Qualification: Candidate should be graduate or equivalent from any recognised institution or University.
Pay Scale: Rs 9,300 – 34,800/- + Rs 4,200/-
STEPS TO APPLY ONLY FOR
1) Log on to the official website, bpsc.bih.nic.in
2) Click on “BPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2018”
3) Read the advertisement details very carefully to ensure your eligibility before “Online Application”
4) Click on “Online Application” to fill up the application form online
5) The candidate would be directed to a page where he/she has to click on “Apply Online” (for the first time registration or new registration)/ already registered candidate just need to “Sign In” by using their application
6) number and password sent to their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No. (This is required always for logging in to their account for Form Submission and Admit Card/Call Letter Download)
7) Fill up the application form as per the guidelines and information sought
8) Candidates need to fill up to all required information in “First Screen” tab and click on “SUBMIT” to move next screen.
9) Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
10) Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
11) Take a print out of online application for future use.
For more information related to the examination candidates can the Commission‘s office on all working days on the number given here: .
Get latest news & live updates on the go on your pc with . Download The for your device. in English and other languages.